Training and business tourism
Training and business tourism in St. Petersburg. Development of foreign economic activity in Russia. Export to Russia
• Learning how to do business in Russia.
• Seminars on customs and logistics in St. Petersburg and Russia.
• Consulting and selection of contacts on the development of exports to Russia (marketing research and reports, partner search, market research).
• Analysis of Import to Russia for your products / imports of goods.
• Features of taxation.
• Investment opportunities, preferences in St. Petersburg and Russia.
• Free economic zones in Russia and St. Petersburg.
• Carrying out business meetings / seminars / with a representative of logistic terminals, customs representatives, carriers and forwarders, banks and other structures working in the customs and logistics area.
• Organization of meetings / negotiations with state authorities, customs, currency control bodies, tax, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, city committees.
• Business tourism for nonresident and foreign specialists.
• Holding events in St. Petersburg and the region.
• Business trips to St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region (MICE - Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Exhibitions).
• Conferences / meetings / trainings;
• Intensive-tours / Corporate trips / Teambuilding;
• Visiting exhibitions.
• Organization of accommodation of guests and tourist groups.
• Catering in St. Petersburg.
• Organization of a cultural program in St. Petersburg.
• Hotel reservation (no commission);
• Meeting guests and accompanying a stay in the city;
• Transfer from the railway station or airport;
• Organization of a cultural program for students;
• Catering services (during study days, at the place of residence, etc.);
• Translation services;
• Services of oral (simultaneous interpretation);
• Registration of "closing" documents;
• Video and photography;
• Preparation and production of printed and presentation materials (advertising, brochures, business cards, cards, programs, presentations, banners, stands, etc. for the event).